16 February 2016
Lancaster London Hotel
Proudly display your certification by using “GMS®” after your name and showcase your training and commitment to the mobility industry. Join the more than 4,700 professionals from 65 countries who have earned the GMS® designation.
Hear from other professionals who have earned their GMS® certification.
Why become certified...
After you complete the GMS® training, you will have the:
- Confidence that comes with mastering the principles of talent mobility as defined by the industry.
- Ability to apply these principles and new knowledge to developing your future policies, services and practices.
- Expertise to improve your job performance and widen your career opportunities.
- Formal recognition of your knowledge and commitment to the talent mobility community.
Who should attend...
How to earn the GMS® Certification...
- In-house professionals who oversee any aspect of their own company's mobility programme (HR, compensation/benefits, talent management, finance, etc.) and wish to elevate their knowledge and advance their careers.
- Service providers who wish to grow their expertise, set themselves apart from their competition and benefit from this distinguished world-renowned certification.
Complete the three training modules and an online exam.
- GMS® Module 1: Applied International Assignment Policy Development (complete online)
- GMS® Module 2: Policy Alternatives, Strategies and Tactics for Global Workforce Mobility (complete online)
- GMS® Module 3: The Intercultural Challenge: Supporting Successful International Assignments (In-person classroom offering on 16 February before the EMEA Summit)
The certification is valid for three years and may be renewed for another three-year cycle through defined continuing education.
Individual GMS® Modules may be purchased separately for:
Worldwide ERC® Members: US$500
Worldwide ERC® Non-members: US$550
Discounted GMS® Package: (Includes Module 3 on 16 February, Modules 1 and 2 online, and the online examination.)
Worldwide ERC® Members: US$1245.
Worldwide ERC® Non-members: US$1345
Email GMS@WorldwideERC.org or call the GMS® staff
at +1 703 842 3430 extension 2.