As talent mobility transforms, position yourself for the future.
17 February 2016
Lancaster London Hotel
This highly regarded course was introduced in response to the changing strategic nature of talent mobility... the critical need for HR practitioners and service providers to understand this transformation to best position themselves for the future.
This course provides the knowledge necessary as you contemplate how to provide added value by serving as a strategic consultative partner in the new mobility process of the future.
Developed by industry thought leaders and seasoned practitioners from around the globe, the course has been praised for its high-level content and leading-edge knowledge.
What do attendees say about the course?
“I was extremely impressed with the material and pace of this course. The content was up-to-date and most applicable to our industry. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape of the mobility industry. I will take this excellent content back to my organisation and put it to use immediately. Thank you, Worldwide ERC®, for setting the bar even higher on education and training.”
Robert Portale, SCRP, SGMS-T, President/CEO, RELO Direct, Inc.
Today’s competition for skilled labour has given rise to a sharp focus on “talent management” programmes designed to ensure that employers are able to recruit, develop, and retain the talent needed for success. Increasingly, mobility is being recognised as a critical strategic component of such programmes. Understanding this phenomenon is key to anyone currently working in the mobility industry to ensure that their work and services are relevant for tomorrow.
By completing this course, students will:
- Learn how to respond to the key drivers of talent mobility and opportunities they present.
- Understand talent mobility in the wider context of talent management and how this new phenomenon could affect services and policies in the future.
- Comprehend when and how the organisation’s business and talent strategies can be accomplished through mobility.
- Formulate a talent mobility strategy that is built on a talent needs assessment and addresses the parameters for success metrics.
- Build a compelling business case demonstrating how talent mobility can support an organisation’s business strategy and be a critical component in the human capital plan.
- Discover how a purpose-driven mobility policy can affect mobility services provided.
Real-life case studies are used that illustrate how leading companies have achieved success by integrating their talent mobility practices into their talent management planning.
Bonus for GMS® participants! This course is open to all mobility professionals. Those who hold or earn the GMS® designation at the Summit will expand their designation to the "GMS-T" by completing this Strategic Talent Mobility course and passing an online exam.
Members: $500; Non-members: $550