As of August 2017, more than 5,550 global workforce mobility professionals across 66 countries have achieved this designation. GMS® designees work for leading global mobility service providers, corporations representing all sectors of private industry, the public sector, and the military sector. The designation is also recognized in the international real estate, tax and immigration field. Find out where current GMS® designees are working! By earning this credential, you will:
- Acquire extensive global mobility knowledge on up-to-the-minute topics affecting industry professionals.
- Experience greater visibility -- Your GMS® designation will appear next to your name in all Worldwide ERC® publications and correspondence, including our online directory of GMS® designees, and in Worldwide ERC®’s Roster and Directory.
- Receive affordable education—Worldwide ERC® has a tradition of unbiased, credible education in a specialized field of expertise.
- Benefit from instruction by global mobility veterans with proven expertise in their respective fields.
- Experience teaching tailored to the regions in which the education is presented.
- Receive access to useful “Toolkits” and other resources for ongoing reference after course completion.
- Earn CRP® Continuing Education credits for your GMS® activities.
- Remain current in business practices and critical issues in mobility through continuing education.
Each GMS® Module have been pre-approved for 6 (International) recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. To receive program ID numbers (to be placed on your recertification application form), please contact GMS@WorldwideERC.org.