Globalization has resulted in employers competing for talent with the skills to fulfill their organizational strategic objectives.
This competition has given rise to a sharp focus on Talent Management programs designed to ensure that employers are able to recruit, develop, and retain the talent needed for success. Increasingly, they are recognizing that mobility is a critical strategic component of a well-managed talent management program.
By completing this course, students will:
- Understand talent mobility in the wider context of talent management.
- Learn to identify and respond to the key drivers of talent mobility.
- Comprehend when and how the organization’s business and talent strategies can be accomplished through talent mobility.
- Assess an organization’s talent needs, including parameters for success metrics.
- Formulate a talent mobility strategy that is built on the talent needs assessment.
- Build a compelling business case demonstrating how talent mobility can support an organization’s business strategy.
The course uses real-life case studies to illustrate how leading companies have achieved success by integrating their Talent Mobility practices into their Talent Management planning.
Bonus! If you already have your GMS® designation, be one of the first to showcase your knowledge of Talent Mobility along with it and be referred to as a GMS-T by completing this course!*
Click HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions
*Note: In order to earn your GMS-T, you must take all 3 modules of the GMS® program in addition to completing the “GMS-T: Strategic Talent Mobility” course.
What do attendees say about the course?
“I was extremely impressed with the material and pace of this course. The content was up-to-date and most applicable to our industry. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape of the mobility industry. I will take this excellent content back to my organization and put it to use immediately. Thank you, Worldwide ERC®, for setting the bar even higher on education and training.”
Robert Portale, SCRP, SGMS-T, President/CEO, RELO Direct, Inc.