U.S. Workforce Mobility Essentials
The course provides a broad understanding of the U.S. employee mobility industry and the impact of the mobility cycle, the development of relocation policies and programs, and the application of the various policies.
Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Why companies move employees.
- The different segments of the U.S. mobility industry and how they interact.
- How the mobility industry supports transferring employees and families throughout the moving process.
- Different assignment types.
- Core policy elements.
- Key tax and legal issues that impact the mobility process.
- Unique features of the relocation appraisal.
- The Broker Market Analysis (BMA) form.
- Designing and implementing employee mobility policies.
“With a growing company, I want to be sure that all of my employees have a strong foundation of knowledge about the U.S. relocation market – and that I have a comfort level that our customer service team is both knowledgeable and professional. The Essentials program has opened up a door to training that is comprehensive, accessible, affordable and has the credibility of the Worldwide ERC® brand behind it.”
Beth Archibald, SCRP, SGMS
Archibald Relocation & Real Estate Services
Course Bonus Features:
- A special Certificate of Completion that allows you to demonstrate your achievement in a tangible way.
- Activities found throughout the course keep the student engaged and assist in recapping lessons.
- A special presentation on valuable resources that you can access immediately to enhance your job performance and company’s success!
This is a unique one-stop training opportunity available 24/7 for:
- Newcomers to the mobility profession.
- HR generalists seeking a better understanding of mobility.
- Those well-versed in their specialty but wanting a more comprehensive view of the entire mobility process.
- Managers and operations employees in the relocation service and relocation management sectors.
The use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Take advantage of affordable training (only $195!) by logging into the Learning Academy. Once logged in, simply click the "Catalogue" tab and scroll down to the Relocation 101SM: U.S. Workforce Mobility Essentials course. From there, you will be able to purchase it. Order Now!
The course is available online for 90 days from the date of purchase. You may enter and exit the course as often as you wish during that time.
Contact Christina Rojas if your company is interested in purchasing multiple registrations; discounts are available!