The world’s leading designation in global talent mobility.
Proudly display “GMS®” after your name to showcase your training and commitment to the mobility industry.
Join the more than 4,800 professionals from 66 countries that have earned the GMS® designation.
Become part of this distinguished group and you will gain the:
- confidence that comes with mastering the principles of talent mobility as defined by the industry.
- ability to apply these principles and new knowledge to developing your future policies, services and practices.
- expertise to improve your job performance and widen your career opportunities.
- formal recognition of your knowledge and commitment to the talent mobility community.
- Complete the three training modules, which are offered online or in-person (modules may be taken in any order):
- Pass an online exam that covers the three modules.
- Maintain the designation through defined continuing education.
Module 3 on the Intercultural Challenge will be offered live on Wednesday, 26 October 2016. The remaining Modules may be taken online and purchased as part of a package (Modules do not need to be taken in order).
- GMS® Package: (Includes Modules 1 and 2 online and Module 3 in-person on 26 October 2016)
Members: US$1,245; Non-members: US$1345
- Individual Modules:
Members: US$500; Non-members: US$550
Dana Breitenstein: Global Director, Intercultural Academy
Address: Suite 1503, 15/F., 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Registration: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Course Duration: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM