This Master Series will explore and analyse the latest immigration trends in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. In this session led by Fragomen professionals, we will look at key immigration issues and the impacts it may have on your business. It will also provide valuable immigration information that will allow you to manage your compliance and plan for the future.
Learning objectives :
- Discover best practices in managing the movement of foreign nationals into the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar for short and long-term assignments
- Examine key factors impacting the immigration process such as nationalisation policies, quotas, consular processing and sophisticated local procedures
- Explore immigration compliance issues emerging from your mobility needs in the region
- Learn how recent changes impact your foreign workforce
- Keep up to date with the challenges confronting HR, mobility and corporate immigration professionals in 2017
The Master Series has hit registration capacity. Registration is closed.
Corporate/HR - Complimentary
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay
United Arab Emirates
8:30 am: Registration and
Welcome Coffee & Tea
9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
Master Series program