Global; U.S. Domestic
This Worldwide ERC® Webinar is developed in partnership with Fragomen to address immigration issues of concern to Worldwide ERC® members.
Join us on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 from 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. EST for the most recent information on the status of the Executive Order setting out a U.S. immigration suspension for certain nationalities and its impact on mobility. You’ll also hear the most current information on the expected Executive Order on high-skill visa reforms and will have the opportunity to ask questions of our experts. A sample of the questions to be covered include:
- Is there a way to predict what changes will be made?
- Will we see an immediate impact on high-skill visa holders and the employers who depend on them?
- What is the likely impact for the H1B program, business visas, optional practical training for STEM students, and employment for H1B spouses?
- Will there be increased use of federal audit and compliance investigative authority?
- What kind of timing should we expect for changes to be implemented?
Government Affairs Advisor