Resources for Groups
- Listing on the Worldwide ERC® web site. To update a recognized regional relocation group’s contact information, please e-mail regional_liaison@WorldwideERC.org.
- Publicity in MOBILITY magazine's Around the Worldwide ERC®. Share board announcements, meeting highlights, community service announcements, or other news with MOBILITY readers. To submit an item for Around the Worldwide ERC®. e-mail it to mobility@WorldwideERC.org.
- Event Calendar contains a list of upcoming regional corporate and global mobility events of possible interest to Worldwide ERC Members. Please click here to access calendar.
- Advice for "Starter" groups and assistance with identification of Worldwide ERC® members within the new regional group’s target region.
- Visibility at each National Relocation Conference and Global Workforce Symposium held in your local area through the opportunity to host a Regional Group Welcome Table.
- Benchmarking with other regional groups through Worldwide ERC®‘s periodic survey of regional relocation groups. Topics covered include dues structures, programs, and governance.
Regional Groups also have the opportunity to contribute to the welfare of the industry through the Worldwide ERC® Government Relations Program. The Worldwide ERC® Government Relations Program located on the Worldwide ERC® website is a source of valuable information for regional groups and their members.
Group Leaders Support
- Regional LEADERLine -- a periodic electronic newsletter for regional group leaders.
- Regional Leaders Forum – an online “forum” that provides access to Regional Group Leaders-only discussions for enabling direct communication between regional group leaders to exchange information, ask questions, and draw on the expertise and experiences of each other. E-mail webmaster@WorldwideERC.org for assistance with signing up for the Regional Leaders Forum.
- Regional Relocation Group Leadership Session – an annual networking and idea exchange opportunity at the National Relocation Conference.
- Worldwide ERC® provides General Information Packages upon request containing MOBILITY and materials on Worldwide ERC® membership, conferences, publications and industry issues for distribution at regional group meetings. E-mail info@WorldwideERC.org
- Worldwide ERC® leadership and staff participate regularly as presenters, and also provide support by identifying and recommending other industry speakers, for regional group meetings.
- Worldwide ERC® approves some courses offered by regional groups for CRP® Credit Hours at a special discounted rate. E-mail crp@WorldwideERC.org.
- Worldwide ERC® offers regional relocation groups the opportunity to host a CRP® Exam Site at a special discounted rate. Contact crp@WorldwideERC.org or call 202-857-0144 for information
Becoming Worldwide ERC® Recognized
Please note that Worldwide ERC® does not have chapters or other subsidiary groups. Attending a regional relocation group meeting, or holding membership in a regional relocation group, does not constitute membership in Worldwide ERC®.
No regional relocation group is authorized to state or imply that it is a branch, chapter, or a part of Worldwide ERC®, or that there is any organizational connection to Worldwide ERC® in the regional relocation group’s programs or materials. Please read our full statement about regional relocation groups.
Worldwide ERC® recognized regional groups are encouraged to display the Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo. Doing so will help prospective members of both organizations understand the special relationship that exists between such groups and Worldwide ERC®.
Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo Guidelines and Access
Only regional groups that have been recognized by Worldwide ERC® are licensed to incorporate this logo into business stationery, promotional materials and on their website, in accordance with specific guidelines. Worldwide ERC® reserves the right to terminate the license at any time. To become a recognized regional group, please contact
Senior Manager, Member Engagement
Phone: +1 703 527 1553
Fax: +1 703 527 1553