The EMEA Summit and Talent Mobility Management
Talent management and workforce mobility are merging to become a dramatic and rapidly changing initiative. Now more than ever, you need to stay connected to the trends, policies and laws that are shaping the future of this critical HR strategy.
As the foremost educator on effective talent mobility and the world’s leading association for the workforce mobility industry, Worldwide ERC® produces Summits that are noted for their professionalism, sophistication, advanced speakers, worldly delegates and high-quality HR benchmarking.
Topics to be covered throughout the Summit include:
Perspectives on traditional and emerging EMEA markets
Global compensation and benefits challenges
- Expatriate evacuation and security concerns
- Immigration changes and compliance issues
- Short-term, commuter and hybrid policies
- Strategic talent management aligned with repatriation challenges
- The changing landscape of assignments in Africa and the Middle East
Summit Media Partners
“Well worth the time spent for the future return.”
- Anita Blanchett, BP International
- Discover emerging trends, compliance issues and next-generation solutions.
- Surround yourself with experts and unrivaled business intelligence in global workforce mobility.
- Identify tactics to contain costs and raise the level of your service to your assignees or clients.
- Find out what innovative companies are doing now – and what to expect for talent mobility in the future.
- Make essential contacts for networking during and after the Summit.
Summit Speakers Include:
Grant Thornton UK
Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Santrupt B. Misra
CEO, Carbon Black Business &
Director, Group H.R.
Aditya Birla Management
Regional Managing Director
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geremie Sawadogo, Ph.D
GMSP Senior Human Resource Officer
The World Bank Group
Washington DC, USA.
Head, International Assignments and Global Immigration
Foot Locker Europe,
Worldwide ERC® is the recognized leader across the globe on talent mobility education, research and benchmarking.