Tell everyone you’re heading to the 2010 Global Workforce Symposium!
Let your colleagues know that you’re headed to the 2010 Global Workforce Symposium by posting a Symposium web sticker on your website! Copy/paste the text below the stickers into your home page!
E-mail webmaster@WorldwideERC.org if you have any questions.
Adding the Symposium Web Sticker to your e-mail …
- Select Tools | Options... from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Mail Format tab.
- Click Signatures... under Signatures.
- Go to the E-mail Signature tab.
- Click New.
- Type the new signature's desired name.
- If you have more than one signature for different purposes, name them accordingly.
- Click OK.
- Type the desired text of your signature under Edit signature.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
- Enter your new signature text in the box at the bottom of the page next to the Signature option. As you type, the radio button will shift from No Signature to the text box.
- Click Save Changes.
- Sign in
- On the left of the screen , select Mail Options
- Select General Preferences
- Choose “color and graphics”
- Back in “Mail Options” select “signature”
- Make sure “add signature to all outgoing messages” & “view HTML source” are checked
- Within the window enter the following
<a href="http://www.worldwideerc.org/symposium" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.worldwideerc.org/Symposium/PublishingImages/email_link_Im_attending.jpg.jpg" width="201" height="66" border="0" alt="I'm attending Worldwide ERC's Global Workforce Symposium in Seattle, Washington October 27-29!"></a>
- When you draft your email, make sure you check “Use my signature.” It will not show up on your screen, but have faith – click send and the recipient will be able to view it.
- Log on to Hotmail and click on "Options" in the top right-hand corner of the Hotmail window.
- Find the "Customize Your Mail" menu. From the menu, click on "Personal Email Signature." A signature window will open.
- Type in the text of your signature into the text box. Put in your name, email address, phone number, professional title and any other important information. Some people like to include a favorite quote or joke at the end of their signature.
- Use the icons above the text box to change the font, font size, alignment of the text or add emoticons. Click the "Globe" icon to insert a hyperlink to a web page into your Hotmail signature.
- Click the "Save" button when you're through editing your signature.
- Create a new Hotmail email message to check your signature. Your signature should appear automatically every time you open a new message.