The Certified Relocation Professional® is a highly regarded designation recommended for all those within the U.S. relocation industry who are dedicated to the successful mobility of employee transferees, and who consistently seek to better themselves, and the service they offer, through continuing education in this specialized field.
Click here for insights from current CRPs
Earning the CRP® designation requires that interested candidates:
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Register for the multiple-choice question examination and submit all associated registration and/or membership fees. (Registration for the 2018 exam will start in early December 2017.)
- Prepare for the examination (we recommend the purchase of a full set of exam source materials as used to create the exam questions; this set will become available in early December 2017).
- Take the exam starting 16 May 2018.
- Earn a passing score on the examination.
*Please note that steps 2 and 3 may be reversed – this is just a step-by-step plan for illustrative purposes.
The 2018 CRP® examination information is available now. Please CLICK HERE