For the latest printed version, please click here.
1. Accumulate a minimum of 30 continuing education (CE) hours** for each three-year period subsequent to initial certification. Click here for more information on the options available for earning recertification credit.
**Please note that a minimum of
- 10 of the 30 CE credit hours must be obtained from Worldwide ERC®-sponsored programs/audio sessions. The remaining 20 hours may be obtained from courses sponsored by external organizations (courses must be pre-approved by Worldwide ERC® for CE credit). You may earn all 30 hours from Worldwide ERC® programs/audio sessions if you choose.
- 20 of the 30 CE credit hours must be obtained from classes, conferences, and/or audio sessions covering U.S.-centric topics. The remaining 10 hours may be obtained from international-centric courses. You may earn all 30 hours from U.S.-centric courses if you choose.
(Please note that the annual Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium and its audio sessions contribute toward the 20 U.S. domestic-based CE credits required)
For a look at credit earning examples regarding this updated policy, please click here.
2. Personal Worldwide ERC® membership must be maintained on an annual basis.
Click here for information on, or to apply for, Worldwide ERC®’s personal (PERC™) membership
3. Remit the administrative fee that covers the maintenance costs of tracking and reporting continuing education hours for individual members. The fee is payable every three years upon recertification after the first three-year period. When your recertification period is due to expire, and the above two criteria have been met, you will be invoiced for your CRP® recertification fee.
For additional information on this fee go to "Recertification Fee."