By completing Module 3, you will:
- Learn the basics of intercultural education theory
- Apply intercultural theory to relocation processes and real-time global business practices
- Assignee selection and assessment techniques, tools, and their applications
- Opportunities for attracting and serving culturally diverse market segments
- The explicit and implicit costs of international assignments borne by the organization as well as the expatriates and their families
- The stages and phases of the adaptation process and the variety of coping styles employed by expatriates and their families
- The key characteristics that contribute to an employee’s success on international assignment.
- Methods to measure assignment success
- The practices around intercultural education and training for assignees and their families
- Essential components of a repatriation program that will help your organization realize maximum return on the significant investment made in workforce mobility
- Real-time global business case studies
- Learn the dimensions of cultural differences based on research and theoretical models
- Identify key components of intercultural education and learn to tailor intercultural training to fit within budget constraints
- Access resources for culture-specific information and education
- Identify successful strategies for nurturing effective global teams
Details on Module 1.
Details on Module 2.
View upcoming events.