*The slideshow is available to 2010 Global Workforce Summit attendees only.
Worldwide ERC’s 2010 National Relocation Conference will provide you with great ideas to help you shape your future as we explore best practices in the industry, create new foundations, and build on success in the face of today’s business challenges. You’ll find tools to streamline your processes, develop new programs, and identify cost savings. And you’ll be able to benchmark with leading relocation professionals and network throughout the Conference.
We have an array of sessions to fit every segment of the industry. Create your own unique educational experience to meet your specific needs. Click here for a complete list of session topics.
If you are a corporate relocation professional, you’ll:
- Discover critical information on policy innovations
- Analyze tools to help you assess your relocation programs
- Identify the latest tax and legal implications of your policies
- Create a case for retaining the full service move
- Benchmark with your peers in a confidential environment
If you are a real estate professional, you’ll:
- Investigate new sources of revenue
- Assess the value of using social media networking to enhance your business
- Discover how to provide the most valuable information to support the pre-decision process
- Prepare for the future by hearing from top real estate leaders
If you are a relocation service provider, you’ll:
- Learn how to use analytics to predict and improve business performance
- Identify best practices in a successful service transition
- Prepare for the future by hearing from leaders of relocation management companies
- Discover creative ways to do more with less and pave the way for a more profitable future.
If you are a U.S. government relocation professional, you’ll:
- Evaluate the latest innovations in agency policy
- Receive an update on government relocation programs
- Explore the government procurement options and opportunities
- Determine new options for handling household goods shipments
If you are an appraiser check out the outstanding sessions in the RAC Trac – including Worldwide ERC’s new Appraisal Summary Report training!
If you are involved in military relocation, you’ve got an entire week of programming available to you. Click here to discover all that is available to you.
Register today to take advantage of early registration fees and secure your place at this outstanding event.