As a tribute to his 36 years of leadership from 1972 to 2008, and a reminder of the excellence that Worldwide ERC® CEO Cris Collie brought to the association and to the workforce mobility industry, trustees of the Worldwide ERC® Foundation for Workforce Mobility have established an award for members who embody specific qualities associated with Cris Collie, and who have demonstrated certain actions.
Characteristics of Award Winner: As a thought leader in our industry, Cris displayed attributes and values recognized as follows, and the nominating committee uses these criteria to make the award:
- Positive Leadership – Provides an uplifting and encouraging example to follow in work ethic, and overall leadership capabilities.
- Consensus Building – Draws people in for conversations and actions that result in “win-win”.
- Steadfast Integrity – Stays true to their principles and stands up for unwavering values in every setting.
- Mentoring – Serves others as a guide for those with less experience in our industry.
- Highly Effective Partnering – Successfully teams with others in efficient completion of goals.
- Individual Achievements – Accomplishes goals in personal and professional aspects of life.
- Cooperative and Collaborative Influence on Others – Builds partnership and consensus across industry partners on a variety of projects.
- Volunteerism – Exudes and acts on a spirit of service.
- Worldwide ERC® Member – Nominees must be a Worldwide ERC® Member and at least a 2 time Distinguished Award winner.
- Commitment – Unwavering commitment to attainment of goals and to his/her constituencies and colleagues.
- Community Service – Displays a character of selfless service to our global community.
Submit your Leadership Award nominee here.
H. Cris Collie Leadership Award Winners:
2016 Pam O'Connor, SCRP
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
2013 Kitty T. Snelling, SCRP
2011 Charles G. "Chip" Roach, Jr., SCRP
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
2010 Kevin Rich, SCRP, CMC
Vice President, Global Business
New World Van Lines
2009 Jill Silvas, SCRP
Pacific Union International
2008 Freda Ingram-Brown SCRP
Bank of America
Click here to learn more about the nominating and ratification process, timetable and frequency of the award and other frequently asked questions.