- Become part of the community with a listing in the print Directory for the Relocation Marketplace and the online Global Workforce Services Directory. These are the go-to references to find experienced relocation appraisers. Members receive a copy of the Directory and their first listing free.
- Your annual subscription to MOBILITY magazine provides you and 19,000+ other professionals with industry trends, best practices, and a means to share experiences.
- Work smarter faster with Learning Zone SpeedSessions. Get free up-to-date authoritative insights and information in 45 minutes on workforce mobility issues. Sponsored by your industry peers, these programs deliver a quick 30 minutes of information-packed industry know-how, followed by 15 minutes of participant questions.
- Be at the top of your game with your online library of resources housing research reports and benchmarking data to keep you knowledgeable in the field.
- Sent monthly to your desktop, Worldwide ERC® Express delivers a quick read on industry happenings and trends.
- Dialogue and network virtually with clients and peers with our members-only interactive online Forums.
- Read Mobility LawBlog™ where Worldwide ERC Tax & Legal Counsels share breaking tax and legal news, as well as compliance and risk management information of interest to global workforce mobility professionals concerned with U.S. domestic and worldwide assignments.
- Take advantage of your Career Center where recruiters, hiring managers and industry professionals seek and post new career opportunities.
- Receive attractive member discounts on world-class conferences, training programs, publications and much more.
Professional Development and Networking Opportunities
- Enroll in Worldwide ERC®’s online Appraisal Training course and earn the Worldwide ERC® Appraisal-trained notation that will be included in your Directory listing(s).
- Relocation Appraisal Guide: This guide explains the major concepts of relocation appraising and provides detailed step-by-step instructions for completing the industry accepted Worldwide ERC® Summary Appraisal Report. The guide discusses the development of the Worldwide ERC® appraisal, and provides guidelines and procedures for the appraisal process.
- Give your career a distinguished edge with our highly respected Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation.
- Network and learn at Worldwide ERC®'s annual National Relocation Conference. This is the industry meeting event where workforce mobility specialists get up-to-the minute ideas and news, and learn practical solutions from industry experts and peers.
- The Roster of Members and Resource Guide lists corporate HR members and relocation management companies and their individual member representatives. This resource is confidential and available only to members.