Identifying issues that can cause tax liability or create legal problems is key to keeping your company and your transferees risk-free. In this engaging session you’ll learn from Worldwide ERC®’s Tax Counsel, Pete Scott, and General Counsel, Dick Mansfield on the critical issues facing the relocation industry. Bring your most pressing questions to ask of our experts. Participants attending this session will review the following issues:
- IRS audits of employment taxes and home sale programs
- Tax legislation, including tax reform threats to mortgage interest deduction, home sale capital gains exclusion and moving expenses
- Possible repeal of new information reporting provisions
- U.K. Bribery Act update and its U.S. implications.
- Private Transfer Fees and their effect on the domestic real estate market.
- Dodd-Frank implementation, including:
- Whistleblower statutes and programs
- AMC legislation
- CFPB (consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Order Recording | Worldwide ERC®’s U.S. Tax and Legal Update