While not directly affiliated with Worldwide ERC®, regional relocation groups have been formed as independent organizations throughout the country. Often the relationship between the regional groups and Worldwide ERC® is not clear to members of either organization, so this note will examine that relationship.
- By its organizational documents, Worldwide ERC® does not have chapters or other subsidiary groups.
- No regional relocation group is authorized to state or imply that it is a branch, chapter, or a part of Worldwide ERC®, or that there is any organizational connection to Worldwide ERC® in the regional relocation group’s programs or materials.
- Attending a regional relocation group meeting, or holding membership in a regional relocation group, does not constitute membership in Worldwide ERC®.
- Worldwide ERC® acknowledges and appreciates the value the independent regional relocation groups bring to the industry, and provides non-financial support to regional relocation groups and their meetings in many ways.
- In support of regional groups, Worldwide ERC® designed and launched a Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo to standardize the way Worldwide ERC®'s relationship to regional groups is communicated and to recognize the shared goals and support that exist between Worldwide ERC® and the regional relocation groups. All regional relocation groups that have been recognized by Worldwide ERC® may use this logo on their communications, business stationery and promotional materials.
- All Worldwide ERC® recognized regional groups and their contacts are eligible to be listed on the Worldwide ERC® website.
- Recognition by Worldwide ERC® does not imply a legal or financial relationship between the two entities; neither does it imply that the organizations share any relationship in the nature of a joint venture or partnership in any activities.
- Recognition by Worldwide ERC® does not imply endorsement of any product, statement, or training session provided by any regional group.
- Recognition by Worldwide ERC® does demonstrate that an organization shares the goal of providing educational and networking opportunities to professionals in the employee mobility industry.
Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo Guidelines and Access
Please use whichever logo best suites your needs/website. If you have specific requests, please email us.
Only regional groups that have been recognized by Worldwide ERC® are licensed to incorporate this logo into business stationery, promotional materials and on their website. Worldwide ERC® reserves the right to terminate the license at any time.
Logo use guidelines
- The Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo may be used to indicate that the regional group is recognized by Worldwide ERC® but not to imply Worldwide ERC®’s endorsement of the regional relocation group’s services or products. Regional groups recognized by Worldwide ERC® must refer to their organization as “recognized by Worldwide ERC®” and not as “affiliated with Worldwide ERC®” or as “a chapter of Worldwide ERC®.” Worldwide ERC® does not have affiliates or chapters.
- Recognized regional groups may use only the Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo provided for their use, and may not use any other Worldwide ERC® logo, trademark, or materials.
- Recognized regional groups may not use the Worldwide ERC® logo without the accompanying words “Recognized Regional Group.”
- The Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo may not be altered, combined with other symbols or words, or be used in part.
- The "™" (or "® " when granted) should always appear with the Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo. When using the acronyms “Worldwide ERC®” or "ERC®," ERC® should always appear in capital letters.
- The Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo, the acronyms “Worldwide ERC®” or "ERC®," and the name "Employee Relocation Council" shall be used only in a context in which the mark is likely to be understood by the public to denote that the regional group has been recognized by Worldwide ERC®.
- Misuse of the Worldwide ERC® logo may result in termination of recognition of a regional group by Worldwide ERC®. Evidence of misuse will be reviewed for appropriate action on a case-by-case basis.
How to obtain the logo
Camera-ready copies of the Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo are available for print purposes and web use. The logo and these guidelines for usage are available to regional groups only through Worldwide ERC®. To request use of the Worldwide ERC® Recognized Regional Group Logo please contact the Worldwide ERC® regional group liaison, Janet Williams, Senior Manager, Member Engagement at JWilliams@WorldwideERC.org or +1 703 842 3448. Samples of how the logo is used in your materials may be requested for Worldwide ERC® to review.