The world’s leading certification in
global talent mobility.
16 May 2018
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Gaylord Texan Resort, Dallas/Ft. Worth Region, Texas
Proudly display your certification by using “GMS®” after your name and showcase your training and commitment to the mobility
industry. Join the more than 5,500 professionals from 66 countries who have earned the GMS® designation.
Hear from Designees about the GMS® Program.
Why become certified...
After you complete the GMS® training, you will have the:
· Confidence that comes with mastering the principles of talent mobility as defined by the industry.
· Ability to apply these principles and new knowledge to developing your future policies, services and practices.
· Expertise to improve your job performance and widen your career opportunities.
· Formal recognition of your knowledge and commitment to the talent mobility community.
Who should attend...
· In-house professionals who oversee any aspect of their own company's mobility program (HR, compensation/benefits, talent management, finance, etc.) and wish to elevate their knowledge and advance their careers.
· Service providers who wish to grow their expertise, set themselves apart from their competition and benefit from this distinguished world-renowned certification.
How to earn the GMS® Certification...
Complete the three training modules and an online exam.
· GMS® Module 1: Applied International Assignment Policy Development (complete online)
· GMS® Module 2: Policy Alternatives, Strategies and Tactics for Global Workforce Mobility (complete online)
· GMS® Module 3: The Intercultural Challenge: Supporting Successful International Assignments (In-person classroom offering on May 16th before the Americas Mobility Conference)
The certification is valid for three years and may be renewed for another three-year cycle through defined continuing education.
Discounted GMS® Package: (Includes Module 3 on May 16th, Modules 1 and 2 online, and the online examination.)
Worldwide ERC® Members: US$1245.
Worldwide ERC® Non-members: US$1345
Individual GMS® Modules may be purchased separately for:
Worldwide ERC® Members: US$500
Worldwide ERC® Non-members: US$550
Email GMS@WorldwideERC.org or call the GMS® staff
at +1 703 842 3430 extension 2.