Global Workforce Symposium
Cyber Data Security
Dive into the challenges of security and privacy, with a focus on how HR/Mobility teams are impacted and what they need to achieve best practices. In this hour-long session, we will address:
- Background to the security challenge: what's happening today, and where your company can get stronger
- Lining up your tax, immigration and related service providers for secure practices
- Case management systems as a tool for secure communications
- What HR & Mobility leaders can demand of their service providers for security and privacy
- Protocols to adopt and insist upon that make your company more secure
This promises to be one you can't afford to miss!
Audience: This session will be of tremendous value to all mobility professionals.
Senior Manager, Global Mobility
Jim Carroll, SCRP, SGMS-T
Director of Enterprise Security
As Director of Enterprise Security at BAL, Russ Moyer* is responsible for the safety and security of BAL’s private and confidential information and material. Russ manages BAL’s information risk management, privacy, compliance and ISMS (ISO 27001) programs. Russ has close to 20 years of experience in business and information security program management, with proven success in the design, development and implementation of security management programs across complex, multi-national business environments.
Dean and Professor of Cybersecurity