Global Workforce Symposium in Las Vegas is approaching quickly! Make sure you register to attend or sign up to exhibit today.Learn more
2021 Changes to the US Mortgage Industry and the Impact on Mobility
Assisting transferees with a home mortgage may only be one piece of the relocation puzzle but it is one with huge impacts if not done correctly. Being up to date on the latest industry changes and impacts is crucial to helping drive the success of a relocation. With a new year and a new US administration comes changes you should be aware of to better assist your relocating employees when buying or selling a home.
Join SIRVA Mortgage advisors as they help you understand and navigate these ever-changing updates and the impact on mobility and relocating employees.
Some of the key areas being discussed are:
- New Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
- Adjustable Rate index change from London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) to Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR)
- New Conforming Loan Limit for 2021
- 2021 Additional Trends and Projections to be Aware of
Key take-a-aways for the participants:
- Understand how these changes directly impact transferees and how best to support them
- How interest rate changes impact affordability on home purchases
- How the state of the industry impacts relocating employees
CE Credit (fees may apply):
Director, Client Services/
Manager, Loan Production