Green Card Process for Nurses, Physical Therapists, and Med Techs
Much has been said about the shortage of Nurses, Physical Therapists and Med Techs in the U.S. In fact, a study by the consulting firm Mercer projected that by 2025 the country will face a shortage of more than 400,000 home health aides and 29,400 nurse practitioners and many more shortages throughout the gamut of healthcare positions. In this webinar, WR Immigration attorneys will illuminate a path to reversing this trend. We will run through techniques that can be used to meet this shortage, showing the process for how HR/Global Mobility professionals can bring nurses, physical therapists, and med techs into their U.S. company from around the world via a Green Card.
- Key Takeaways/Learning Objectives:
- Employer requirements needed to bring nurses, physical therapists, and med techs from outside the U.S.
- Prospective employee requirements to be eligible for work in the U.S.
- Steps in USCIS Processing
- What employees need to know for entry into the U.S. after obtaining a Green Card
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credit for CRP and GMS.
Charina Garcia | Partner, WR Immigration
Cliff Rosenthal | Partner, WR Immigration
Naveen Rahman Bhora | Partner, WR Immigration