Don’t miss out on the upcoming webinar, The Immigration Kaleidoscope: Sensemaking in an Uncertain WorldRegister
Green Card Process for Nurses, Physical Therapists, and Med Techs
Much has been said about the shortage of Nurses, Physical Therapists and Med Techs in the U.S. In fact, a study by the consulting firm Mercer projected that by 2025 the country will face a shortage of more than 400,000 home health aides and 29,400 nurse practitioners and many more shortages throughout the gamut of healthcare positions. In this webinar, WR Immigration attorneys will illuminate a path to reversing this trend. We will run through techniques that can be used to meet this shortage, showing the process for how HR/Global Mobility professionals can bring nurses, physical therapists, and med techs into their U.S. company from around the world via a Green Card.
- Key Takeaways/Learning Objectives:
- Employer requirements needed to bring nurses, physical therapists, and med techs from outside the U.S.
- Prospective employee requirements to be eligible for work in the U.S.
- Steps in USCIS Processing
- What employees need to know for entry into the U.S. after obtaining a Green Card
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credit for CRP and GMS.
Charina Garcia | Partner, WR Immigration
Cliff Rosenthal | Partner, WR Immigration
Naveen Rahman Bhora | Partner, WR Immigration