As talent mobility transforms,
position yourself for the future.
This highly regarded course was created in response to the changing strategic nature of talent mobility ... and the critical need for HR practitioners and service providers to understand this transformation to best position themselves for the future.
This course provides the knowledge necessary to provide added value by serving as a strategic consultative partner in the new mobility process of the future.
Developed by industry thought leaders and seasoned practitioners from around the globe, the course has been praised for its high-level content and leading-edge knowledge.
“I was extremely impressed with the material and pace of this course. The content was up-to-date and most applicable to our industry. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape of the mobility industry. Thank you, Worldwide ERC®, for setting the bar even higher on education and training.”
Robert Portale, SCRP, SGMS-T, President/CEO, RELO Direct, Inc.
Today’s competition for skilled labor has given rise to a sharp focus on “talent management” programs designed to ensure that employers are able to recruit, develop, and retain the talent needed for success. Increasingly, mobility is being recognized as a critical strategic component of such programs. Understanding this phenomenon is key to anyone currently working in the mobility industry to ensure that their work and services are relevant for tomorrow.
By completing this course, students will:
- Learn how to respond to the key drivers of talent mobility and opportunities they present.
- Understand talent mobility in the wider context of talent management and how this new phenomenon could affect services and policies in the future.
- Comprehend when and how the organization’s business and talent strategies can be accomplished through mobility.
- Formulate a talent mobility strategy that is built on a talent needs assessment and addresses the parameters for success metrics.
- Build a compelling business case demonstrating how talent mobility can support an organization’s business strategy and be a critical component in the human capital plan.
- Discover how a purpose-driven mobility policy can affect mobility services provided.
This course is available to anyone. There is NO PREREQUISITE required to take this course.
Real-life case studies are used that illustrate how leading companies have achieved success by integrating their talent mobility practices into their talent management planning.
Bonus for GMS participants! For those with the GMS® designation, and for those earning it at the Symposium, they can expand their designation to the "GMS-T" by completing this Strategic Talent Mobility course and passing an online exam.
Continuing education credit is available for the following designations: CRP, GMS, PHR, SPHR and GPHR
Mark Frederick, IOR Global Services
Jim Carroll, SCRP, SGMS-T, MeadWestvaco Corporation
Members: $500; Non-members: $550