The world’s leading designation in
global talent mobility.
Proudly display “GMS®” after your name to showcase your training and commitment to the mobility industry.
Join the more than 4,700 professionals from 60 countries that have earned the GMS® designation.
Hear from designees about the GMS® program.
Become part of this distinguished group and you will gain the:
- confidence that comes with mastering the principals of talent mobility as defined by the industry.
- ability to apply these principals and new knowledge to developing your future policies, services and practices.
- expertise to improve your job performance and widen your career opportunities.
- formal recognition of your knowledge and commitment to the talent mobility community.
- Complete the three training modules, which are offered online or in-person (modules do not need to be taken in order):
- Pass an online exam that covers the three modules.
- Maintain the designation through defined continuing education.
Module 3 on the Intercultural Challenge will be offered live on Wednesday, October 7 at the Global Workforce Symposium. The remaining modules may be taken online and purchased as part of a package (modules do not need to be taken in order).
- GMS® Package: (Includes Modules 1 and 2 online and Module 3 in-person on October 7)
Members: US$1,245; Non-members: US$1345
- Individual Modules:
Members: US$500; Non-members: US$550
Bonus: Also take the GMS-T: Strategic Talent Mobility Course on Tuesday, October 6 and become a GMS-T.
Sean Dubberke, Director of Learning, RW3 CultureWizard
Continuing education credit is available for the following designations: CRP, PHR, SPHR and GPHR