Hyatt Regency Chicago offers a chic, downtown retreat located steps from the Magnificent Mile and iconic Chicago destinations. Slip away for an afternoon at the Art Institute of Chicago, ride on the Chicago Architectural Foundation’s boat tour, or snap a photo in front of Cloud Gate, locally known as the Bean. Whether you’re here on business or for a weekend getaway, savor the unparalleled views of downtown and Navy Pier when you stay at Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Hotel Reservations - Click here to make your reservation
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60601
Tel: +1 312 565 1234
Visa and Passport Information
Click here for details.
Parking and Transportation
The Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer its own shuttle service to/from Midway or O'Hare.
To book an easy, affordable airport shuttle, the Hyatt Regency recommends Go Airport Express
On-site valet parking is available for $65 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Additional nearby parking includes:
- Illinois Center Garage: $44 per night
- Park Millennium Garage: $36 per night
- Millennium Park: $35 per night
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- CTA Blue Line » Access to O'Hare International Airport, Congress Theater, Wicker Park, Logan Square, Little Italy, University of Illinois at Chicago
- CTA Brown Line » Access to Civic Opera House, Ogilvie Transportation Center, Merchandise Mart, Chicago History Museum, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Zoo,
- CTA Green Line » Access to Museum of Science and Industry, Washington Park, Illinois Institute of Technology, Garfield Park Conservatory
- CTA Orange Line » Access to Midway International Airport, Marquette Park, Bridgeport, Harold Washington Library
- CTA Pink Line » Access to Willis Tower, John Marshall Law School, Chicago Cultural Center, United Center, Greektown, Pilsen, Douglas Park
- CTA Purple Line » Access to Northwestern University, Ryan Stadium, Evanston, Bahá'í House of Worship, Dempster Beach
- CTA Red Line » Access to University of Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Field, McCormick Place, Chinatown, Northerly Island, Bank of America Theater, Newberry Library, Wrigley Field, Loyola University, Edgewater,
- Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
- Upper Wacker & Stetson bus stop » Access to Millennium Park, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, the Field Museum, Soldier Field, University of Chicago
Chicago Water Taxi
Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.