Schedule of Events
The São Paulo Summit provides the knowledge that empowers you to:
- develop your leadership in mobility and talent management
- think more strategically about talent mobility into and out of Latin America
- enrich your job performance and career success
- provide exceptional support and the best information to the world’s mobile employees and families
Worldwide ERC®’s extraordinary programs have educated professionals around the world on the critical and complex area of talent mobility. Whether you are currently working in Latin America or looking to expand your knowledge on the growing talent mobility industry there, Worldwide ERC®’s varied educational formats will serve all of your needs.
Multiple Targeted Educational Discussions
Simultaneously held educational roundtable discussions targeting specific areas allow you to customize the Summit to access content of most interest. In-region and worldwide experts will share their professional experiences with you. Discussion topics to date:
- Exception Police /Polícia de Exceção
- Understanding the Mobility Transformation Landscape / A Transformação do Cenário da Mobilidade Global
- Changes in Brazil Legislation / Mudanças na Legislação Brasileira de Imigração
- International Agreements for Avoidance of Double taxation of Income Tax /Acordos internacionais para evitar a dupla tributação do imposto de renda
This general session, presented by industry experts, will give you inside information and an insightful view of the current and future talent mobility industry in the Latin America region and worldwide.
Your Summit registration includes an exclusive exhibit program of the top mobility services offered today, as well as a closing cocktail reception. With significant presenters, groundbreaking service providers, innovative corporate business strategists and key mobility thought leaders attending this event, the mobility networking you’ll experience is exceptional!