Don't forget to sign up for our free Women's History Month virtual event on March 30th!Learn More
More than 7,000 copies distributed in 50 countries
Total Readership: 12,000+
Mobility, the monthly publication of Worldwide ERC®, is the leading source of information for the global workforce mobility industry. Mobility covers current issues and emerging trends, while providing insights into innovative products, services, and best practices. Its readership is composed of professionals from corporate HR, government agencies, talent mobility, relocation management companies, mobility service providers, and real estate.
83% of Mobility readers have purchasing power!
Every issue of Mobility goes directly to the offices of key personnel who make and influence the buying decisions related to workforce mobility. Mobility readers benefit each month from the wide range of expertise and information shared on a variety of global workforce issues, challenges, and trends. The businesses generated by employee mobility are significant and wide-reaching. Below are just a few of more than 180 types of businesses and issues generated by talent mobility.
- Immigration/Legal Compliance
- Global Tax Consulting
- Compensation and Benefits Consulting
- Mortgage/Financial Services
- Health/Medical and Safety Services
- Executive Search/Recruitment
- Destination Services (Including Cultural and Language Training, School Search/Placement, Spouse/Partner Career Consulting, and More)
- Temporary Housing
- Household Goods Transportation/Freight Forwarding/Storage
- Pet Transportation
- Furniture Rental
- Real Estate Broker/Agent Services
- Real Estate Appraisals
- Auto/Boat Relocation
- And Many Others....
Of readers have purchasing power
|Inside Front Cover + Page 1 Opening Spread|
|Inside Front Cover|
|Inside Back Cover|
Print Ad Sizes and Specifications
|Size||Width x Height|
|Full page||8.375" x 11.125” (bleed)
8.125" x 10.875" (trim)
|Two page spread||16.5" x 11.125” (bleed)
16.25" x 10.875" (trim)
|1/2 Page horizontal||7" x 5”|
|1/2 Page vertical||4.625" x 7.5”|
General Requirements and Formats
- A high-resolution PDF/X-1a file is required for all ads.
- Colors must be CMYK. No ICC profiles, RGB or Pantone colors.
- Resolution of all photography and scanned illustrations must be at least 300 dpi. Line art should be 600 dpi.
- Vital copy and images must be at least 1/8” away from trim. Spread ads must have at least 3/8” total gutter.
- Materials should be submitted without crop marks, but full-page ads should include the required 1/8" bleed.
- All fonts used must be embedded in the PDF file.
- Using the bold, italic or other style keys is not encouraged. Please use the bold or italic version of the font. (For example, instead of making Adobe® Garamond bold with the style key, use the actual font for Adobe® Garamond Bold).
- Flatten all layers and set transparency to highest setting.
- Ads must be suitable to print as-is. Worldwide ERC® is not responsible for any errors in content.
- Please note: Materials that do not meet the stated advertising specifications will be rejected.
- Necessary alterations are the responsibility of and at the expense of the advertiser. All materials must be submitted in accordance with the published deadlines and meet the criteria stated in the advertising policy
Catch readers' attention with a post-it note directly on their Mobility cover! Highlight an upcoming service, your website, or an offer to contact you for expertise.
Specs: 3'' x 3'' square - add 1/8'' for bleed.
Wrap your company around Mobility and attract attention. The cover gatefold opens to a full-color spread for a sum of three pages to promote your company.
- Flat: 24" x 10.875" - 3 panels (front cover, back, and fold out panel)
- Outside of fold out - 8" x 10.875"
- Inside of fold out - 8" x 10.875"
- Inside of fold out + inside front cover - 16" x 10.875"
- Add 1/8'' bleed to these dimensions.
Be the premier focus of readers by wrapping your message around the front cover of the magazine.
Specs vary based on magazine page count. Ask your account executive for more information.
Your ad will reach readers first as it is printed on a heavier stock than the other pages.
- 2 page insert: 7" x 10" trim - add 1/8'' for bleed
- 4 page insert: 14" x 10" flat - folds to 7" x 10" - add 1/8'' for bleed
- 6 page insert: 20.875" x 10" flat - folds to 7" x 10" - add 1/8'' for bleed
The power of a story is undeniable.
Advertorials allow you to explain the features and benefits of your products and services in a cost-effective, customized way. Worldwide ERC® provides a template designed for maximum impact. The advertiser supplies:
|Full Page Advertorial||Double Page Advertorial|
Reserve a full or half-page advertorial in select issues of Mobility, and receive a full or half-page ad at no additional cost.
This two-page spread gives your executives the ability to answer industry-related questions, positioning them as an expert in the field to Mobility's audience. This exclusive monthly sponsorship is available to advertisers once per 12-month period. Limited to one per issue.
C-Suite Q&A Rate: $7,159
- Name of C-Level executive to be interviewed
- High-res 300 dpi photo of the interviewee
- Answers to questions developed by Worldwide ERC®
- Your company logo
Interested in our Rate Card?
Interested in partnering with WorldwideERC® for marketing and advertising? Please contact our team by filling in your information and we will promptly contact you.