Accepting Applications for Fall CRP® 2023 Exam
Fall 2023 CRP® Exam Window Dates: 13 November 2023 – 8 December 2023
About the Certified Relocation Professional CRP® Designation
The Worldwide ERC® Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation is the only credential dedicated to identifying professionals that demonstrate a broad understanding of managing employee mobility within the United States.
Candidates achieve the designation through work experience and professional society engagement, studying a defined body of knowledge, and passing a comprehensive examination.
The body of knowledge and the examination are updated annually by the Worldwide ERC® Certification Review Board, which is comprised of recognized industry professionals with expertise in human resources, corporate relocation policy, relocation appraising, residential real estate, and tax and legal issues.}
Why Pursue the CRP®?
- Get recognized for your expertise in the field of U.S. employee relocation.
- Elevate yourself in the eyes of your clients, colleagues, and organization leaders.
- Join over 2,400 of your colleagues with this designation!
- Click Here to view the Q&A recorded session with industry colleagues to learn more about the certification program, how it has helped people in their career journey, how hard it really is and more.
How to Retain Your CRP®
Review the “How to Earn the Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) Designation” brochure for more detailed information for everything you need to know, from eligibility requirements to application deadlines. Registering for the CRP® Exam is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1 – Verify your eligibility.
You must satisfy one of the options below to qualify to sit for the exam.
Option 1 | Worldwide ERC® Membership
- I am a current member of Worldwide ERC®.
Option 2 | Attestation and Worldwide ERC® Membership
- I have one full year of relocation-related experience and can secure an attestation from a current CRP® or SCRP® designee who is a current Worldwide ERC® member in good standing.
- I will become a member of Worldwide ERC® when I register for the exam and will remain a member through the examination window. Click here for the attestation statement.
Step 2 – Apply for CRP® Exam
Exam Application Fee
|On or before 15 September 2023 | 11:59 PM ET||$350|
|Between 16 September - 13 October 2023 | 11:59 PM ET||$475|
|On or after 14 October 2023 | 11:59 PM ET||$575|
The deadline for all applications is October 27, 2023. Applications submitted after October 27th are not guaranteed an exam seat and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellation requests received on or before October 6, 2023, will be refunded the full application fee minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after October 6, 2023.
Step 3 – Purchase Study Materials
Purchase study materials
You will have the option to purchase recommended study materials as part of your CRP exam application. If you have already registered, you can still purchase the study materials separately.
Step 4 – Join Approved Study Groups
Do you want to Join a Study Group?
As we receive information for CRP Study Groups, we will list it below.
Austin Relocation Council (ARC)
Dates/Time: Wednesdays, September 13 through November 8; 6:00 PM-7:00 PM CST
Virtual: Zoom meeting will be provided 1 week prior to the first meeting.
Pricing: ARC members and/or 2022/2023 meeting attendees – Free; Non-members $100