Earn Your CRP®
The Worldwide ERC® Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation is the only credential dedicated to identifying professionals that demonstrate a broad understanding of managing employee mobility within the United States.
Candidates achieve the designation through work experience and professional society engagement, studying a defined body of knowledge, and passing a comprehensive examination.
The body of knowledge and the examination are updated annually by the Worldwide ERC® Certification Review Board, which is comprised of recognized industry professionals with expertise in human resources, corporate relocation policy, relocation appraising, residential real estate, and tax and legal issues.
Why Pursue the CRP®?
- Get recognized for your expertise in the field of U.S. employee relocation.
- Elevate yourself in the eyes of your clients, colleagues, and organization leaders.
- Join over 2,400 of your colleagues with this designation!
2022 Examination Dates
To meet ongoing interest and demand, Worldwide ERC has opened a second 2022 CRP Exam window! Anyone interested in becoming certified can now take advantage of this second window open from November 14, 2022, through December 9, 2022 (no testing available on November 24 or 25 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday). The exam will be offered at hundreds of designated testing centers worldwide AND via live, online proctoring from anywhere using your own device.
You will choose your method of test taking (in-person or online), date and time, after you register for the exam.
Exam Application Fee
|On/before September 14, 2022 | 11:59 PM EST
|On/before October 13, 2022 | 11:59 PM EST
|On/before October 28, 2022 | 11:59 PM EST
The deadline for all applications is October 28, 2022. Applications submitted after October 28 are not guaranteed an exam seat and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to take the next step?
Review the “How to Earn the Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) Designation” brochure for more detailed information.
Verify your eligibility
You must satisfy one of the options below to qualify to sit for the exam.
Option 1 | Worldwide ERC® Membership
- I am a current member of Worldwide ERC® AND will have held my membership for at least 12 months of the 18 months prior to the start of the examination window.
Option 2 | Attestation and Worldwide ERC® Membership
- I have one full year of corporate relocation-related experience and can secure an attestation from a current CRP® or SCRP® designee who is a current Worldwide ERC® member in good standing.
- I will become a member of Worldwide ERC® when I register for the exam and will remain a member through the examination window.
Purchase study materials
You will have the option to purchase recommended study materials as part of your CRP exam application. If you have already registered, you can still purchase the study materials separately.
Purchase study materials now!
2023 exam dates will be announced this winter.
Questions? Contact us