Worldwide ERC® and RAC Appraisal Report Writing Contest
Relocation Appraisers & Consultants (RAC) and Worldwide ERC® have partnered to offer relocation appraisers the chance to demonstrate their excellent report writing techniques in a Worldwide ERC® Summary Appraisal Report Writing Contest. The winner receives a complimentary entry to RAC Conference 2022, $500 gift card, and Worldwide ERC® Spring Conference registration.
What will the judges be looking for in the report?
Each section of the report will be evaluated for the following:
- Completeness: Is all needed information included in the report? Are the exhibits useful and complete?
- Clarity of communication: Do descriptions render a good understanding of elements being described? Are sentences complete and grammar reasonably correct?
- Thoroughness: Has the appraiser researched all the important market factors that impact the analysis?
- Internal consistency: Do the facts presented in the report lead to the conclusions and recommendations expressed by the appraiser?
- Complexity of the assignment: Does the report identify and communicate unique marketing challenges? Does it provide adequate justification for adjustments for unique/unusual challenges?
Access to the Contest Submission Form - click here.
Prize: complimentary entry to RAC Conference 2022, $500 gift card, and Worldwide ERC® Spring Conference registration
Contest Rules: - Click here
Contest Deadline: June 24, 2022
Judging timeframe: July - August 2022
Winner Announced: RAC Conference held in September 2022
Contact Janet Williams, GMS-T, Worldwide ERC® Membership Lead, JWilliams@WorldwideERC.org or Cheryl Fisher, RAC Executive Officer, CherylFisherRAC@Outlook.com